Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
my kid dont want to to eat.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my kid dont want to to eat.

my son don't want to eat very much inless its snacks. I try to feed him supper and he don't eat. I feel like im staving him. the doc said that he will eat when he is hungry and that he will be ok. I as a mom you don't want to hurt your baby so just to get him to eat I give him the snacks cause if he will eat I will give him what he wants. he as always has been like this even when he was a baby it was like he didn't get enough to eat.
help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate seeing my baby not eat!!!
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5914096_tn?1399922587
This issue is more your problem than your son's.  Your son's doctor is right.  Your son will eat when he is hungry.  Why are you giving your son snacks (junk food) when he isn't eating healthy food?  This is why the obesity epidemic is out of control!  You are not there to make your child feel good - you are there to parent your son, teaching him right from wrong.
Blank
It's fine that you feed him snacks, but only offer him healthy snacks. Fruit, cheese, yogurt. If he refuses don't give in, he will not starve. Kids will eat what you give them if they are hungry enough. Perhaps he is getting snacks too close to dinner time.
Blank
7293505_tn?1398734221
I give my son healthy food I try to give most of fruits cause that's what he likes more.  And it is a problem for me became I don't want him to go with out eating.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...