need help
my son is 3 years old and he has not grown for 1 month his sister is 18 months and she is almost tall as him should i get him check out why he has not grown for a month i put there height on the wall and my mom does it at her house to and for both of them he has not grown but my 18 month has plz help
Are you having regular well baby checks with his doctor?  They should be tracking his growth -

A 3 year old who doesn't grow measurably in one month isn't a problem usually.  That's a VERY short period of time.  

You may have a big tall girl, and a short slight boy.  And they could both be completely healthy.  Best to check their growth agains their own growth patterns and not compare them to each other.

Best wishes.
I agree with RockRose, it doesn't mean anything is wrong.  Maybe he's just smaller, you never know or she might be bigger.  I think he'll be okay