one year old still not crawling
My little boy is going to be 13months soon and he is still not crawling. He seems bright and also eats and sleeps very well. He is a very good size chubby baby. I am getting a little concerned that he is still not crawling. He stays on his stomach and turns round and round. He can also go backwards. With help he can stand on his feet but not on his own. He friends who are much younger have crawling for months. Should I worry about this? I have tried to check his back and hips and could not see any problem.
You should probably have him evaluated.  Is he sitting up?  If he is moving his legs in a pre-crawl fashion, that is a good sign.  He might just need some therapy/encouragement to get up on all fours.  My kids receive some therapy because they were delayed due to prematurity. At around 7-8 months we had to teach them some of the basics, and actually put them in crawling position and physically rock them on all fours so they'd start to understand how to use those muscles.  With a little "practice" like this each day, they did pick it up after a few weeks.

Talk to his doctor about your concerns, don't wait for them to mention it to you.  If he does need a little therapy, you are best off to start now.  Good Luck!
Our grandson never crawled.  He did not stand up until close to 18 months old.  He did not walk until slightly over 20 months.  We were so worried - today he is nine years old and does extremely well in school and musical activities.  Although he loves sports, he is not athletic.  If if would ease your mind, see your son's pediatrician but frankly, I think everything is just fine (although I doubt if you are raising a star athlete).
Try letting him stand more and like hold him and let him take step because my son didnt crawl he went straight from getting held to walk holding on to something or someone he was so excited to do that it didnt take him long he was running before 2