potty training my 2 yr old boy
Ok so i been trying to work with my son on potty training. he tells me sometimes when he needs to go i think he would be more motivated to go if he didn't have to walk up stairs each time i tried having his potty chair down stairs but he don't like using it he want to use the big boy toilet and he stands up and pees. I have him in underwear but like i said he will just pee and poop on my floor. so i don't know what else to do. His dad isn't around to show him and he seen my boyfriend go so that's were he got the standing up part from. but i don't know what else to do i ask him about every 20 min if he needs to go i even tried taking him to bathroom when i go and that doesn't work to well either. so any ideas would be helpful
Honey, you are trying WAY too early, especially with a boy and especially with no other kids around.  Put him back into pullups or diapers and revisit the subject in 6 months or a year.  Pushing it now will just cause everyone a ton of distress.
Agreed.  The average age for a boy is 3 1/2.  My 3 year old has just started expressing interest (sometimes) now.  He'll let you know when he is ready.