Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
red under eyes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

red under eyes

My 15 mo old has red circles under and around both his eyes, increasing over 5 days or so.  He is a fair caucasian child; pale and blonde with hazel/blue eyes.  He drinks more soy formula (~ 30 oz/day) than eats food.  His stools range from green and soft to brown/black and round.  He has no nose or eye discharge.  Sleep and mood seem unaffected.  Whites of his eyes are normal/white.  We live an hour's drive from DC (refering to plants, pollen, air, etc).  I am wondering about anemia and allergies, but neither seems to fit.  Am I missing something?  (At first I wondered about jaundice, but he's too old and eyes are not the right color.)  I have not changed soaps, we have no pets, we turned on the gas furnace a few weeks ago.
Tags: toddler, red, eyes