Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
son peeing on floor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

son peeing on floor

My son keeps peeing on floor he knows to go potty and does very well for the most part except when he desides to pee on the floor. He has peed on my oldest boys feet and my step dads. He pees on the floor when hes mad or board. I have made him clean up his mess but he still does it. I give him pennies which work for going in the potty but he still chooses to pee on the floor when he feels like it. We do take some money away but he doesnt seem to care about it. What else can I do! We just shampooed the carpets and I feel like I need to do it every other day!
Tags: potty, boys, son
how old is he?

he turned 3 in aug. He does very well with going in the potty but for some reason when hes bored or mad he will pee on the floor
I am so glad I am not alone in this.. I have a 4 year old that does the same thing. My husband is cleaning the floor right now lol. My son know he is doing something bad. He mainly does it over night though. He has peed on my husbands shoes, important papers, and other things that don't belong to him (including the laundry basket). We ask him why? and he says "I doesnt know". He is wide awake when he does it too.! the other thing he does is takes his clothes off in the night too.. that is usually my first clue there is a mess..
We have even tried the special prizes for making it though the night, but we make it 2 nights and it starts again....
any ideas yet??