tics and twitches
My 3year old has been constantly twitching and blinking his eyes and sniffing his nose.It`s been going in now for about 3 weeks,when i ask him why,he said it because he has too!So any information youhave would be greatly apreciated.

i would call his dr, something is going on making he unable to control the behavior. my son had this problem but it was a side effect of the med that he was on. is he on any meds? i wish him the best!!!
Hello, My name is Kelly and I have a 3 yr old as well, almost 4, and he started this same thing ( eye twitces, then the sniffles started when he was 3 ) and has recently been doing it together. I've come to the resolution that he has a Tic disorder which is very common, especially in boys. Talk to your pediatrician though. I am a social worker and found the best thing to do is say, " oh, your little twitchy came back, it's O.k. that happens, it'll go away. And don't constantly focus on it after that. Hope this helps, Stay in touch
Thanks for the advise, my little twichy just turned 5yr old.  He is doing what I call, wide eyes and now just started a throat-tongue movement. The Pediatrician seems to think he is dry from allergies (eyes), but after his due immunizations he began the throat twitch.  We had a car accident one month ago, on his birthday and were hit pretty hard from behind, he was in a harness carseat.  He had body aches, head ache and began to uncontrollably blink for the first few weeks, as if he had something stuck.  Now the wide eyes.... no more blinking, but now the throat for the past two days. I sustained wipelash, a broken toe, and my vision was off for few weeks (concussion). I asked him about his throat bc he said it was sore this morning, why he was doing that, if someone at school showed him a trick...he said it felt good and he wanted to do it.  I hope this too will pass without too much attention, but any advise on this is greatly appreciated. God Bless