Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
wet dream?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

wet dream?

This morning, my 3 year olds underwear was wet.  Yes it was damp and did smell like a little pee, but the inside of his underwear was a dried up white stain.  His underwear was black, which is why it was so noticeable.  I read something somewhere else about a 5 year old having wet dreams.  I've noticed a little dried spot a few times before, but they were on white underwear and didn't really think anything of it.  But todays white spot was big, and when I saw it, I'd have to say it was from a wet dream.  Is this normal?  Should I be concerned?  What should I do from here?