wet dream?
I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, but couldn't find a better location, so I hope this is ok.

This morning, my 3 year olds underwear was wet.  Yes it was damp and did smell like a little pee, but the inside of his underwear was a dried up white stain.  His underwear was black, which is why it was so noticeable.  I read something somewhere else about a 5 year old having wet dreams.  I've noticed a little dried spot a few times before, but they were on white underwear and didn't really think anything of it.  But todays white spot was big, and when I saw it, I'd have to say it was from a wet dream.  Is this normal?  Should I be concerned?  What should I do from here?
Sorry, I tried to post this to the medical spot, and it posted here a second time.
Take him to a doctor. Some kids start puberty earlier than others,but usually it is girls. It could be his body starting way too early, get him checked.