Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
what should i do i caught my 5 year old son with his face in another bo...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what should i do i caught my 5 year old son with his face in another boys butt?

i caught my 5 year old son with his face in another boys butt (same age), skin to skin. what can i do to talk with him about it, how do i get him to talk to me about it? he doesnt want to talk to me about any of it. and i am worried because i cant look at him the same anymore, he wants to kiss me and i dont want to kiss him back anymore. i was so upset that i vomited and was crying. CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
you say he doesn't want to talk about it but i think you need to sit him down and have a chat and let him know the behaviour was inappropriate and that those areas of the body are private and only they can touch them. I understand your affected by this, but understand this was not intentional and he was possibly curious about this boy (not in a sexual way obviously). Unfortunately this sort of thing does happen with children, but it's up to those who raise them to inform them of the right behaviours to follow. :)
Blank
Don't let this change your feelings about your son.  I sure he was just explore.  As a kinder teacher kids this age do all kinds of stuff we would never understand.  It's are jobs as parents to explain what is and isn't ok.  I agree that you should speak to him  and explain why his actions were not ok but then hug him and move on.  Hope it goes well!
Blank
thank you for your help and advice, we are working through it together, and i just wanted to say thanks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...