Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
'Any ideas on how to get posters?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

'Any ideas on how to get posters?

Anything at all?  Some way to get it to show up in a search engine?  I wrote a blub before in hopes of it showing up.  Maybe I didn't use the appropriate key words?
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Sorry, but what kind of posters?
Blank
posters=contributing participants in this group
Blank
JGF25, I have no suggestions regarding growing this group. I think the group title may be confusing for some; its kind of ambiguous.  I've mentioned this before, but will again.  I read the title as a group for parents who have emerging adults, so a group demographic of roughly 35+ years old.  Some read and post here, who are themselves, in the age group noted in the group's title.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
One thing that might help is to transfer posts to here that are somewhere else, that have to do with kids of that age group.  When DNA/Paternity was new, whenever I would run across a "Who's the father?" post in another forum, I would mark it as "miscategorized," and the mods would move it.
Blank
1699033_tn?1405352675
Courtney, you are correct and that is what this group was intended for.  Do you have a name that you think would be better able to attract the parents that are having problems with their 18 to 26 year olds?  Parenting 18 to 26 year old "kids"?  It is a tough one...I know.  

Annie, I will put something in the CL forum and ask people to direct any miscategorized posters here however we only say it is miscategorized...the mods have to transfer it here.  Maybe Cheryl can help with this.
Blank
I think the group is titled appropriately.  The forums are listed as-parenting toddlers, children, teens, young adults.  How is that confusing?  I don't get it.  If you are a parent and looking for a group, find the one in which your kids' ages correspond.  Also, for me,  we don't problems with our teens/young adults so I'm not really looking for a group to discuss "bad" stuff.  While I realize there is that component to parenting, I'm looking for more levity in a group.
Blank
1699033_tn?1405352675
While I did set it up with the "problem" young adults in mind...the title does lend itself to anything that has to do with parenting young adults so I think it can fit your bill as well.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank