Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
Young adults making poor decisions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Young adults making poor decisions

Do you have a young adult suffering from what is called "Artificial Maturity?"  Did you send a child off to college that has morphed into somebody you don't recognize?  Did your college child end up on college probation?  Has your college graduate set up house in your basement and is unable to take care of his or her finances?  The list could go on and on.  If you are a parent with a child suffering from artificial maturity, here is the place to vent and ask questions from other parents who are also in the same boat as you.  
Tags: poor decisions, young adult, artificial maturity, college probation, college graduate back home, parenting young adults
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No, I have one graduate, two kids in college, one soon to be in college.  So far, so good.  All are thriving, good grades, etc.  I love the catch phrase though.  
Blank
1699033_tn?1405352675
Welcome to the forum....I'm sure you have a lot of good advice to share.  :)  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...