Parenting newborns and infants, up to 1 year User Group
Fisher Price Recall
About This Group:

This is a group for those of us who have newborn babies, or infants anywhere from the newborn stage up to a year since there is not a forum specifically targeted for that age group. I think it's very important that people have this forum to share experience and gain advice on the small things involved with newborn/infant care...and this is also a place for new mothers (or fathers!) to speak about the difficulties (or joys) about their new babies, and to get support if you feel like you're struggling with adjustment. Please note::: this forum is NOT a substitute for medical advice. If your newborn has any potential medical problem, seek professional medical help immediately. DO NOT WAIT FOR AN ANSWER ON THIS FORUM. Call your pediatrician or take your child to the nearest ER or Urgent Care Center. Any indications of serious distress, high fevers, excessive vomiting, lethargy, fussiness, lack of appetite, etc are all things that must be evaluated ASAP by a medical professional so please seek help and do not wait..newborns are delicate and time spent waiting could be vital. With that being said...please feel free to ask any and all questions about the day-to-day care involved with newborns and infants, and if you feel as though you're having trouble adjusting please feel free to speak your mind and vent your concerns here and get the support you need. Congratulations on joining our community, I hope that you find the friends and answers you're looking for! I also recommend this group for pregnant women who can hopefully learn some very helpful tips for once their bundle of joy arrives!

Founded by Ashelen on August 17, 2010
84 members

Fisher Price Recall

http://       www.cnn       .com/2010/BUSINESS/09/30/fisher.price.recalls/index.html?hpt=T2

Here's the link that you can use to directly check with Matel to see if items that you own are affected by the recall::

http:    //service.mattel           .com/us/recall.asp

remove the spaces to make the links work.
1 Comment
Dammit!! I have the worst luck with recall!! our pack n play was recalled....awesome...the thing my baby has been sleeping in! #*&!%^!!@!!!

time to send it back and get a refund so i can order something NOT recalled! FML
krichar commented on Moma_Cher's status
krichar Getting healthy Comment
krichar commented on photo
Sep 20