Parenting newborns and infants, up to 1 year User Group
Just wanted to introduce myself!
About This Group:

This is a group for those of us who have newborn babies, or infants anywhere from the newborn stage up to a year since there is not a forum specifically targeted for that age group. I think it's very important that people have this forum to share experience and gain advice on the small things involved with newborn/infant care...and this is also a place for new mothers (or fathers!) to speak about the difficulties (or joys) about their new babies, and to get support if you feel like you're struggling with adjustment. Please note::: this forum is NOT a substitute for medical advice. If your newborn has any potential medical problem, seek professional medical help immediately. DO NOT WAIT FOR AN ANSWER ON THIS FORUM. Call your pediatrician or take your child to the nearest ER or Urgent Care Center. Any indications of serious distress, high fevers, excessive vomiting, lethargy, fussiness, lack of appetite, etc are all things that must be evaluated ASAP by a medical professional so please seek help and do not wait..newborns are delicate and time spent waiting could be vital. With that being said...please feel free to ask any and all questions about the day-to-day care involved with newborns and infants, and if you feel as though you're having trouble adjusting please feel free to speak your mind and vent your concerns here and get the support you need. Congratulations on joining our community, I hope that you find the friends and answers you're looking for! I also recommend this group for pregnant women who can hopefully learn some very helpful tips for once their bundle of joy arrives!

Founded by Ashelen on August 17, 2010
84 members

Just wanted to introduce myself!

I'm Freya, 29 & from London.

I joined medhelp some years ago but have only just come back & now I have 2 daughters- 19 month old Alba-Luella & 3 month old Aspen-Bluebell.
Aspen is a very happy baby who loves her mama & daddy very much, sleeping through until 7am!! I'm still bf both my girls & feel privalidged I still can. They are our world-we are blessed!

Hopefully I shall get to talk to you all soon! Feel free to ask anything & fingers crossed I can help you all in the future :)
Speak soon

Freya x
krichar commented on Shannon79's status
Sep 15
krichar commented on Moma_Cher's status
Sep 15
krichar Posted some new pics :) Comment
Sep 15