What is it about the car seat??
Every time I put Soraya in her car seat (I actually have 4! (I know) 3 are different names and shapes) she cries and screams! Once she screamed the whole way home, its a 30 min. drive!! Im not sure if she just really hates car seats or what... She is always in a clean diaper, fed, burped, everything! I tried giving her oval... I tried a 'bare' car seat, putting extra padding, and all sorts of different things!
Does anyone else have this problem? I feel like Im hurting her, even though I know nothing is hurting her!
My son screamed EVERY single time he was in the car seat up until he was almost 4 months old.  I started dreading everytime we'd have to go anywhere. We almost cancelled our one vacation this summer because we had to be in the car for 2.5 hours.  And yes, he screamed the whole way, even with me in the backseat.  But, thank goodness, he's gotten over that phase. That's probably all it is with Soraya. I never figured out what it was that Braeden hated so much about the carseat, but now he'll fuss every once in awhile, but doesn't go the entire way screaming.  

I just realized I didnt' really give you any advice, becuase I dont' really have any solutions for you, but I hope the fact that DS got over his car seat "phobia" helps!
I think it's a general hate for most babies. Kylie screams bloody murder every time she's put in hers, to the point where she's red in the face and spitting up really bad. (We try to limit our car drives due to this) I've been told most babies will just outgrow it.
Thank you!! At least I know that Im not the only parent going through this and that she will maybe grow out of it!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
krichar commented on krichar's status
krichar i hate my in laws. ... that... Comment
krichar commented on veronica0808's status
Feb 08