my 8 1/2 yr old is waking up in the middle of the night
so hrs his history started sleeping thru the night about 4 months old with the ocational wake up now at 8 1/2 months old he has been waking up for the past few weeks around 2-3 in the morning and he wants to be fed so i give him a bottle why is this happening ALL of a sudden he slepped thru the night for so long and then all of a sudden this i have tried to let him cry it out it dont work he just gets madder and madder to the point of taking deep breathes i dont know what to do right now i am a sahm but thats cause i cant find work right now but what am i going to do once i do find work
Maybe it is a growth spurt? Or teething? There was a 3 week period before my DS got his 3rd tooth when he started waking up a minimum of once a night. Just like your DS, he had been sleeping through the night most nights since he was 2 months old. My DS had an awful night, a slight fever the next day, and threw up. When I brought him to the doctor, we found the new tooth. The next night he was back to his normal routine. For the past 4-5 weeks my DS has been waking up 1 night a week and sleeping through the other nights. Good luck!
my baby is 8 almost 9 months old and has been doing the same thing, I think docsaf is right. Growth Sprurt.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
hopeitworks commented on cheekyhalfs's status
Aug 26
krichar commented on photo
Aug 23
krichar commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 19