Cogwheel rigidigy
After climbing Mt Washington in July, I began to have muscle fasciculations in my calves and feet.  I saw my doctor, concerned about things like ALS, and he dismissed this and so did I.  He did want to do a follow up 3 months later.  In that exam he said he "might have" felt some "cogwheel rigidity" in my arm.  He told me "don't look that up on the internet", and said he would see me in 4 months.  Of course I did, and now I am terrified I have Parkinson's.  

I have no other symptoms.  OK, I do have a slight tremor in both hands, but it is an intentional tremor not a resting tremor.  Pretty slight.  Probably had it forever.  But of course  now I'm imagining all kinds of symptoms but truly there are none.  

Has anyone here ever been diagnosed in such a fashion.  It just seems fairly far fetched that I go to a GP for unrelated neurological symptoms (fasciculations), and now I'm on watch for Parkinson's.  

Does anyone know anyone who didn't have any real symptom's, and finds a doctor who detects "cogwheel rigidity"...maybe, out of the blue?