Confused
Hello all.. Not sure what to think about this. About 3 ago I went pick my phone and I noticed a my left thumb tremor. Right away I went online started reading on it and learned it could be PD. Now if I lay down and put my left to rest sideways with the thumb up and when I move it to the left the tremor comes. But if I put my on lap or put the habd at a complete rest position no tremor. maybe worth mentioning, it started right after I came back from doing some yard work. Thanks in advance.
   Yes there are any number of conditions that could  be especially if it started by doing yard work as it could be from a sprain or injury but only a doctor would understand the clinical specifics. Probably the best thing to do is start be seeing a general physician to rule out any standard concerns and if they can't obtain a referral to a neurologist who is a movement disorders specialist.