Parkinson’s Disease Community
Could it be parkinsons

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Could it be parkinsons

Im 36 year old female ive had right hand resting tremor for 4 years and is now starting in my fingers....my right leg shakes when lifting it in air and muscles are sore and stiff.....i have trouble getting out of sitting position and have slight limp in right leg that comes and goes.....my tremor gets worse if im sick or stressed and when it hot it goesand  crazy.....i have had a rash on forhead for months ,when someone is talking to me im not really listening its like my mind is somewhere else but im not thinking of anything its just blank but zone out.....its freaky .my hand writing is very small i lose my balance and have burning in right foot that never goes away.....does this sound like parkinsons??
  Parkinsons has some of the concerns you described (movement disorders) but not some of the other concerns (having trouble understanding what people are saying at times and especially a rash). However only a doctor would understand the clinical specifics. Often a movement disorders specialist is the best type of neurologist to follow up on this but it would be worthwhile to see a general physician first to rule out other causes. Also think back when you first started to get the rash and if anything else occured at that time or if other symptoms worsened or appeared and make sure to inform the doctor about that so they can follow up within their clinical discretion.