Dystonia and Rivatril
I was recently diagnosed with muscular dystonia. Is it possible that my rhythm medicine Multaq caused it?

I got a benzodiazepine, Rivatril to relax my muscles. It caused a paradoxal reaction, I had tremor, anxiety and aggression. My muscles were tightened. Can other benzodiazepines work similarly?
  That is a very rare adverse reaction to  a benzodizepene. It would be worthwhile to ask your doctor what caused this to happen. Some medications can cause a Parkinson like condition called tardive dyskinesia although I am not aware that the medication you mentioned can you can look it up in the PDR (Physician's Desk Reference) and/or medication website and discuss this with your doctor. If they note this or any other movement disorder it would be worthwhile to ask for a referral to a neurologist who is a movement disorders specialist to diagnose and treat it.