Early PD symptoms?
Hello, I'm 50 years old, I've had balance issues since I was in my early 40s, some decreased mental capacity. I've had a twitching left index finger for a few years now, recenty notice 4 out of the 5 fingers on my left hand have tremors now and the index finger on my right hand seems to have started to tremor too. I don't notice it unless I'm still, it's worse after I work with my hands, am stressed / upset. Also, have RLS ( this is real folks) and Periodic limb movements when I sleep (found during sleep study). I'm taking Mirapex to stop the PLM at night to try to sleep better, but nothing seems to help the bad insomina. Could this be early PD? Thanks in advance.

I see that nobody replied to you yet.  I have RLS and PLMD too. Occassional tremors of thumb. Recently, I started tripping over my toes when I walk; although, I have normal strength, i.e., can walk on toes and/or heels with ease. No diagnosis yet. They really don't want to say PD unless they are sure, because once that's on your record it's there. Besides, I was told about other tremor things like essential tremor and such. Hope you will be okay.
Hello, thanks for the information.  I went to my PCP to see if she recommends seeing a Neuro that specializies in movement disorders and after seeing my tremors she agreed a visit would be a good thing.  She even noticed shaking / tremor while I was writing something (writing something per her request). Will keep you posted.