Guide dog
I could benefit from a guide dog.  Parkinson's and vision imvolvement make my walking somewhat difficult at times.
How would I go about signing up.  
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
585414 tn?1288944902
  The National Parkinson's Disease Foundation should be able to help and they also have information listed about how to qualify for a guide dog and who could help. If your visual impairment is within the specific criteria to be eligible for a guide dog agencies that help people who are bliding or visually impaired could help as well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have been legally blind for over 20 yrs but still can get from place to place and now 3  yrs ago was diagnosed as having Parkinson's disease.  I have called the Parkinson's Foundation and other agencies but due to having typical loss of volume I can not make my needs clear enough.  At this point I don't know if I need a guide dog due to my vision loss or a service dog due to my Parkinson's although I tend to think my Parkinson's is getting worse while my vision is holding steady. I would appreciate any advise you may provide.   And completing this message was terribly difficult due to the small font size.    
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parkinson’s Disease Community Resources