LDN, PD & My Husbands Victories
Thought I would share my husband's experiences with LDN for his Parkinson's Disease. Four months ago he was diagnosed with PD. He had the classic hand/arm tremors, jaw/tongue shaking, mental confusion and couldn't function. I researched the web and found LDN and it's possible application for PD. His Neuro Dr wouldn't prescribe it, and offered him Azilect, which he took for only 2days. He then saw his pcp and after reading the science and research he was open-minded enough to give it a try. These are the following improvements he has experienced:
#1 (1st/mo @ 1.5mg)-Within 2wks his jaw/tongue stopped shaking completely and has never returned.
#2 (2nd/mo @ 3.0mg)-His energy was back and the mental confusion was gone.
#3 (2nd/mo)-Also during the 2nd month the tremors in his hand/arm digressed by about 75% & he went back to work.
#4 (maintenance dose of 4.5mg for the 3rd/mo +) His arm/hand tremors shake only about 10%, and he still holds a 7am-3:30pm job, washes dishes and cooks as well.
I thank God for this medication, what a blessing it is to have my husband back to "normal".  
Sincerely,
endtimes
What is LDN?
I noticed the date, 2012, how is your husband doing now?  My husband has PD, so I was wondering if this would help him.  Plus as you mentioned it is a little difficult to find a doctor who prescribe for PD. I've already talked to his PCP, and she does not no anything about it.Nuro doctor has not answered my email.