Parkinson’s Disease Community
Masking of face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Masking of face

I NEED to know EXACTLY what you with Parkinson's and "Masking of the Face" NOT due to medication but due to the disease itself ----felt like when it started.  I am trying to figure out if this is what is happening to me.  Please be specific with every detail of how your face etc. felt and the progression and if the progression was slow or rapid and how it felt as it progressed.

Thank you.  This will really help me to know from those of you who this has happened.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

bcbc
  • Aricept (5 replies):
    My husband has been taking 10mg of Aricept for 2 years n...[more]