Muscle cramps

I am a 47 year old female  with young onset Parkinsons, with symptoms for about 9 years and only correctly diagnosed for 2 years In the last two months, I have noticed increasing tingling in my limbs,most particularly in my left arm. I am being evaluated for DBS, and the neurologist is currently trying me on Amantadine, and then taking away Mirapex, and I also take Stalevo. My question is this, I have lately been experiencing muscle cramps on the decreased Mirapex,which make me have to stop whatever I am doing and sit down because the affected limb feels too weak to support me.  The neurologist is attempting to add Amantadine, my mirapex dose was last changed about 3 weeks ago,if the amantadine is effective he will try a different dopamine agonist and also try to adjust the stalevo for increased effectiveness.  The question is,are these cramps related to medication changes or Parkinsons or a vitamin?  I do not plan to change my regimen without my MD s permission,but I am curious.  Thank you nlf3481
Hi, I'm a 58 year old active female who has been searching for over 15 years to find out what exactly is wrong with me and then to find a correct treatment for the condition.....which is worsening!

I took Stalevo for a few months.  I developed muscle cramps, weakess, and tender joints.  I seem to have similar, if not worse symptoms to anything I have been prescribed.....when it has any effect at all, that is. I've tried all the usual medications.

I'm very discouraged and see no way out of this horrible, horrible pain I am in 24/7.  I was an athlete up until a few years ago and since I have not been able to do the activities I used to do.  

I do not consider myself "depressed" as yet, but I believe I'm close.