Parkinson’s Disease Community
Parkinson Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Parkinson Help

My father has parkinson he doesnt shake much but shuffles drools  walks slow ,

takes a while to get up, keeps sleeping all the time,

last couple of days he has been complaining about pains in arm  his back ,and curling in a ball
gave him cream for back and panadol

he had the skin under his eye swelling up apparently was water in it and the  doctor gave him frumil tablets 40mg/5mg  but since we gave him the tablets he can barely walk loses his balance im nearly afraid he might fall should i stop these tablets