Parkinson's and prednisone
I Have had PD for 8 years and I also have samter's syndrome (asthma, nasal polyps and aspirin sensitivity).
I am sometimes given a prescription for a prednisone burst ( 6 -12 days).My PD symptoms are much milder while I am on the prednisone. My medication works better and longer. I feel great for a few days. I think my doctors will say it is my imagination but it is not.  Has anyone ever heard of this result?
I recently had a similar result while on a round of Prednisone.  My tremor all but disappeared, and I felt generally more normal.  I went to a gun range and outshot everyone, which wouldn't have been possible with my tremor in its normal condition.  Not sure if it was the Prednisone or coincidence, but it's the most relief I've gotten so far, and the improvement went away a day or two after I stopped taking the Prednisone.