Parkinson’s Disease Community
Toe Twitching
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Toe Twitching

My toes move uncontrolably.  I get toe cramps every night. I don't feel my toes twitching all the time, while they are, my children tell me my toes are moving.  Sometimes if I feel them twitch, it feels kind of like a little of electricity. Help!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1086746_tn?1288627989
I have this too. I'm being tested for MS. I also have sm aneurysms in my brain.
Please let me know what you find out about your toes! I don't get cramps in mine, but my kids say I've moved my toes like this as long as they remember. I became very ill in october of last year. I've been testing ever since. Docs/Nereos keep referring me to the next doc. I'm currently going to Duke in NC
Hugs NiCee  
Blank
620048_tn?1358021835
My toes also move all the time, sometimes it bothers me and most of the time I forget its there.   Before I even thought about MS and a diagnosis, a friend kept telling me I couldn't drive good because I kept taking my foot on and off the brakes.  We had this argument a lot before I finally realized it was the MS.

I also have tremors in my whole body, the last time I had surgery, they had to double my anesthetics because I moved so much.  

I don't know that is what your movements are from, but its not uncommon for MS.

hugs, meg
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parkinson’s Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank