Parkinson’s Disease Community
Why do I shake at night?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why do I shake at night?

I am 53 years old, male, I do not smoke or drink,  I find my self shaking more and more, I seam to shake the most at night when I wake up to roll over or turn my pillow over, I find my arms and hand shaking at times and not in control, I drop things more then I should, my ame of reach is off i often hit the item that I am reaching for, my shoulders seam to shake inside ( a feeling ) this dose not happen all of the time, don't seam to have leg problems and my hands seam to be ok, I have had a MRI of the brain and tested very OK, Doc said I donot have Parkinson's Disease, but I know that there is something wrong, I also know that Parkinson is very hard to find, please help me understand this, Doc said, some people just shake when they get older, is this you?