Parkinson’s Disease Community
mens health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

mens health

HELLO,
   I have had parkinsons for 23yrs, and it amazes me how many parts of the body it efects. the latest problem for me is that i get unwanted erections at any any place or time. its extremely embaressing,but the worst thing is that when its erect i cant urinate,and my bladder gets so full itfeels like its going to burst. one morning i woke up at 6:00am with my bladderover filled already, but it was 9:00 b4 the erection went away so i could empty it. for convience i was using a 1qt urinal and al most filled it up twice. this is ex tremely painful. my neuroligist says its just one of those things that parkinson causes the brain to loose control of. just  like to no if anyone else has had this problem......THANKS jamie200....