Parkinson’s Disease Community
parkinsons stage 2 with pain & radiating down arm with tingling
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

parkinsons stage 2 with pain & radiating down arm with tingling

I have stage 2 parkinsons I am 54 and I was told I had this when i was 51. I have had a lot  of issues with this and of course rigidity and the stiffness is huge. I am fatigue, sleep is a not. Tremors are sort of controled. However I have had my medication for this cut back. Since the day I was told I had this, I have been through 5 doctors and each time one quits and they give me a new one. They the doctors have there own feelings and my meds get played with. This time the Knew doctor I have feels I have been on too much meds, and for the last 8 months has been cutting them back. Let me just say it has been hell. I have gone from 2 sinement 25/100X 2 of them 5 times a day, zelpar once a day, requip 4mg X5 down to 1 sinement 4x a day and requip 4 mg X 4 times a day. The tremors are worse but I am not allowed to take any till the required time. What I am seeing at this time is dystonia, and alot of movement with my body that I cannot control and weakness on the left with tremor that was not there before.

second I have huge pain in the cervical area C4= through to L-1 with numbness, tingling and radiating down my arms into my fingers with weakness.

Is the doctor on the right path with the first question and the second I have had PT, traction all to causing more pain and the pain has increased to a 10 from a 3 I saw my Primary as the orth Doctor I have an appointment this week, his nurse would not see me sooner. My primary said if no better he will put me in if I cannot get the pain controlled.
Help I am being told the right things and if not what should I do. Today they gave me more pain meds and the medrol pack that is not liking Parkie(Parkinsons)

Signed------ Help