Parkinson’s Disease Community
shaky hands

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

shaky hands

hi there.i just turned 20 this march 26 and i am a female.i have had shaky hands ever since i can remember and it usually occured only when i was nervous and tensed or when i hand to stand up and say something in class.but just recently,last year arounds september time till date i have been experiencing a more severe shaking of my hands.last year the doctor confirmed i had low calcium level which may be the result of the shaking but it seemed not to work and then it was changed into a different calcium tablet that i started takin in february an dhad to stop on my own because the shaking was becoming unbearable.
whenever i am the least bit nervous it triggers the shaking and the shaking could be quite obvious most times.and other times even when i am not nervous it happens to me and i cant even take apicture with aphone using one hand because the shaking is visible and i have to support it with the other hand.when the shaking occurs i always feel waekiness in my hands and i dont seem to be able to control it.ithe shaking could go on continously fopr almost 3 minutes on a good day and sometimes for upto two hours.i onced experienced the shaking all over my body and that made me reaally scared please help me i beg.please