what are the symptoms of parkinsons disease
What are the initial signs of parkinsons disease
one of the first signs of Parkinsons that my dad had was his 'Loss of Sense of Smell'.
My brother in law recent dx of parkinsons also had loss of smell for three months prior to dx.  Is this is fast paced disease.  I know there is no cure as of yet.  It sure is a bad thing to get.  I know things could be worse though.  Thanks
Can parkinson's disease cause crampin and stiffness in the hands?
My first symptoms of PD were toe curling in my right foot when I excercise (sort of like a cramp) and my right arm not swinging when I walk. I also had some shaking but my dr. doesn't think that is PD related. I also speak softly and have bad handwriting but that is nt new for me.

I am not 100% convinced I have PD (which is why I am here) but my doctor is. I am only 47 which is young but not totally unheard of. I have been on Azliect and trying diifferent other drugs like requip and Mirapex, both of which make me tired and nauseous. Requip XL does nnot habe those side effects but it is very expensive and not covered by my insurance.
You could have what they call Dystonia, which is what you have described. After many years of your symptoms i went to the Mayo Clinic and was DX with Dystonia and mild parkinsons. Check out the Dystonia with your Dr.