Pediatric Cardiology Community
Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help

I don't even know if I am in the right place. I need help, my son is 16 years old he has been experiencing Chest pain for about 3 months now, it has gotten worse.  Now it is Chest pain, vomiting, dizziness, blood pressure is going up and heart rate.  Up until 3 months ago he was a very healthy kid.  The chest pain comes at least 1 a day, and as of yesterday it is now coming 2 times a day.  I took him to the hospital and they can not find anything.  One time when he was having the really bad chest pain they did an EKG because the nurse heard an irregular heartbeat ( that was about the 4th day we where in the hospital) they only heard it when he was having the chest pain, not once in the 6 days we where there did they hear it again.  Because they only listened to his chest that once when he was having the pain.  I don't know where to go from here his primary Dr. is telling me that she doesn't even know where to go from here.  He is missing a lot of school, they did put him on a ECG that is to check his heart when he is having these pains.  Any kind of help is appreciated.
Thank you.