Help
I don't even know if I am in the right place. I need help, my son is 16 years old he has been experiencing Chest pain for about 3 months now, it has gotten worse.  Now it is Chest pain, vomiting, dizziness, blood pressure is going up and heart rate.  Up until 3 months ago he was a very healthy kid.  The chest pain comes at least 1 a day, and as of yesterday it is now coming 2 times a day.  I took him to the hospital and they can not find anything.  One time when he was having the really bad chest pain they did an EKG because the nurse heard an irregular heartbeat ( that was about the 4th day we where in the hospital) they only heard it when he was having the chest pain, not once in the 6 days we where there did they hear it again.  Because they only listened to his chest that once when he was having the pain.  I don't know where to go from here his primary Dr. is telling me that she doesn't even know where to go from here.  He is missing a lot of school, they did put him on a ECG that is to check his heart when he is having these pains.  Any kind of help is appreciated.
Thank you.
first of all, I am sorry he is going through this. when he is in the hospital has he been hooked up to a heart monitor the whole time? you know so it shows like an EKG? have they even done an echo on him.
My friends son did this and they made him do a stress test and believe or not absolutly nothing showed, even though he was symptomatic on the stress test noting showed they told her is was anxiety.  she didn't by that story, however ever since his stress test he has been fine, but he also gave up sports.
did they say if the EKG showed anything, I dobut it did or else they would have said something.
also have they even consulted a pediatric cardiologist to rule tings out.
good luck and I hope you can get some answers
michele