Pediatric Cardiology Community
I'm not sure... (part 2)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

I'm not sure... (part 2)

I spotted for nearly 3 months, will have up to 2, 3 periods a month, then went for about a year without any period at all. So, in that same year, I went to the gynocologist who, of course, put me on birth control. In the meantime with my heart issue, we kind of just gave it some time to see if it would go away, and of course, it did not. But after about a month of being on birth control, it was worlds better! My heart seemed to be normal like it used to. I was on birth control for about almost 2 years, and now when I've been off of it for about 2 months, my symptoms are starting back up. I stopped taking it in May, had two periods in June, none this month so far, but just like whenever I usually miss my period, I still get the symptoms, the cramps, etc, as if I was on it, but don't actually start. I stopped taking my medicine because I didn't like the way it made me feel, I became very depressed and just generally played with my emotions on too high of a scale. It's not majorly pressing, just annoying that it gets dismissed to anxiety! I wasn't sure if there could be a correlation with my heart and my hormones that could be causing this. I know the logical thing to do would be to take my birth control again, but I was extremely depressed while taking it, and emotionally cloudy. Any help?