Pediatric Cardiology Community
Immnizations

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Immnizations

I did not make myself clear with my statement. My eight month old had the Rastelli earlier than what she was supposed to. Her Cardiologist admitted this to me, and that the immunizations did cause her B-T shunt to clot. She ran a fever, stopped eating well, and was dehydrated after recieving the shots. She was seen by her cardiologist the same day, before her shots. Her sat. was 83 the day of her shots and  he told me everything looked great. The next day she turned blue. Yes, I understand that she was close to outgrowing her shunt, but it was just too soon after her shots for anyone not to beilieve that it had something to do with it. She is also on asprin. My question is still unanswered.
Hello and welcome to our site. I'm afraid I cannot find where you asked your question. Please ask again and I will try and give you an answer. How is your baby doing now?
I was wondering the best way to go about getting more importance put on children with congenital heart defects immunizations seperated and not given all at one time? She is doing very well. We are going for our second caridiology appointment after her surgery tomorrow.