Pediatric Cardiology Community
Right aortic arch

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Right aortic arch

Hello, my son was born with teo heart murmurs & a right aortic arch just wondering what type of difficulties this has caused you or your child. I'm not sure what to expect I've read so much but would like to hear real life stories. He is currently taking 3 medicines to help him for the murmurs. I'm not so much worried about the murmurs but my concern is the arch & what it could bring
Hello and welcome to our site. I'm afraid I can't help you with you question; what you might want to consider doing is do a search here on MedHelp about the aortic arch and that should lead you to questions and replies. When you see a response that you an connect with, click on the person's name and you can e-mail them. Another thing you may try is to contact your child's PC's office or hospital and see if there are any local pediatric cardiologist support groups in your area. take care