Pediatric Cardiology Community
Seeking cardiologist for pro-bono work

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Seeking cardiologist for pro-bono work

Hello, I'm seeking a pro-bono cardiologist for a 40 year old female, mother of two in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.  I am an expat living here and would like to help this patient.  In order to have surgery here a patient must pay first.  If they don't have the funds, they don't get the surgery. With the language barrier, I understand the patient needs a pacemaker and heart valve replacement surgery.  Her condition began as a child as a mitral-valve condition. She's been fainting for the past four years and this past year she has begun to get weaker and weaker.  The doctors here are trying to find a diagnosis for the fainting before they release her from the hospital.  They say her heart condition isn't at it's worse yet.  Common sense to me says the fainting is derived from her mitral-valve heart condition and she just needs to get it fixed with common sense care.  But, I am certainly not a doctor. She was admitted to the hospital due to fainting which caused her to fall and hit her head.  Is there anybody out there who can help.