Aa
A
A
Close
Subaortic membrane
Do you have any information on per cutaneous balloon catheterization for Subaortic membrane opposed to OHS?
There is a study from Spain with 25 years of follow up and decent results.
My daughter had OHS for sever CoA, vsd and asd at 6 days old. Balloon for recoarc at 3 months
For the past year and a half they have been watching the membrane and her echo gradient is 46 which has been about the same for a year and a half. Trivial valve leak. I am hoping for an alternative because she is tiny 29lbs and 38inches at 3.5 yrs old. I also am concerned of the seemingly high recurrence rate
Do you know an institutions in the US doing this procedure?
Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello and welcome to our site. I'm sorry to say that I cannot answer your question on this particular site as it is a support site. Ask your question on the Pediatric Cardiology EXPERT Forum here on MedHelp. The doctors from the #1 children's hospital here in the US will answer your questions. This is Children's Hospital of Philidelphia (CHOP); if this type of surgery can be done anywhere, this would probably be the place to go. There are also a number of other very qualified children's hospitals around the country: Texas Children's Hospital in Houston Texas and C.S. Motts Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor Michigan are also a couple more. Take care
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources