anamaria
Dear doctors,
We are parents  of Anamarija ,  4 months old.
She has Down's syndrome and problems with the heart (ASD type sekundum, open ductus Botalli, Ebsteinov mild tricuspid valve anomal) and a very high pulmonary pressure.
ECG sinus rhythm, electrical axis of heart extreme right, PR, QRS, QTC editorial.
ECHO: wide right cavities of the heart, mild Ebstein anomaly of tricuspid valve,interatrij  septal defect type sekundum, medium-wide with L_D shunt, a small open ductus botali.
No cyanosis. What worries us and doctors in Zagreb is a high pulmonary pressure.
do You had such case? Do we need to do catetarization? many thanks for help.
melita
Hello and welcome to our site. I am sorry to hear about your baby and the problems that all of you are trying to deal with. I am not a doctor so my advice for you is to post this complicated question on our "EXPERT PEDIATRIC HEART" Forum. On that site a doctor will actually answer your question for you. This forum is primarily a support forum for parents. Visit us anytime you need to voice your concerns if you like. Take care