Pediatric Cardiology Community
dextrocardia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dextrocardia

this is in regard to my 5 year daughter..yest when we took one xray because of cough then only they detected that she is having dextocardia..she is not having any problem upto this age..my delivery was normal even i didn't take any medication during the pregnancy period..in our fly history also nobody is having any problem like this..i consulted a dr he told there is no problem only thing is she is having dextocardia.her heartbeat is ok and she is not having problem by gods grace..so pls let me know if i want to take her for any further check up..why this would happened for her..