Pediatric Cardiology Community
have asked this b4 and no answer plz lem plz respond.if anyone knows an...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

have asked this b4 and no answer plz lem plz respond.if anyone knows anything about this heart prob

my 23 month old grandson had been diagnosed with an enlarged right atrium. He is now scheduled to have an echocardiogram the 27th of this month.  My question is how serious is this and is treatment usually successful. They are looking at the chambers of the heart and i know the right atrium is one of them so what else could they be looking for. Could this cause CHF or cardiomyopathy, If anyone has any answers for me plz post, i am so concerned,
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1682545_tn?1306215145
You seem very knowledgable on the heart and i have been waiting for you to answer my question about my grandson. Plz can you tell me how serious this can be and what we are looking at for getting him well. My daughter and I am very worried and need some answers and his echocardiogram isn't until the 27th of this month.  Isn't there anything you can tell me about this comdition and treatment of it and what the prognosis usually are for a toddler with this condition. waiting anxiously for your answer,
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Probably because your question is so specialized, people don't have enough information to answer.  If you want to reach a particular person who has written on the site, go up to the blue bar at the top of the page and click on "People" (about fourth from the right) and type in the person's user name and then you can send a message to that person.  Good luck, I hope you get the information you are looking for.
Blank
I'm very sorry it has taken this long to get back to you. I was on the site for several days and there were no new posts; I went out of town and wham! I will try to answer your questions as best I can. I have not seen your lastest post about valves, I'll look at that now and try and answer your questions on that post.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank