Pediatric Cardiology Community
repaired tet child, now had ep study and found huge pulmanary vaulve

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Repaired tet baby at 7 months, now almost 10, (46 pounds).  We just had our ep study done last week.  A loop was placed under the skin because they couldn't get him to have one of his spells.  Now the docs came out and said his pulmanary valuve was 4-5 times larger than it should be.  Too big for a cadavor so something else.  Then they said that it was going to be a fight to do it now or do it later!  We just went in for a little ep study.  At least thats the way they made it seem.  They one doc said he would talk to our sons cardiologist on Nov. 21st.  So almost a month to think the worst, nothing I can research so I can go in there with questions.  They seem to treat you better and speak to you different than if you go in as a weepy, scared ******** mom.  So where do I look, what do I look up, what are the options that are even wrong with him so I may go in
So am I correct in that you are trying to find out the cause of the enlargement/dilation of the pulmonary valve?

Is he symptomatic? Sorry, i keep asking every one that but that kind of helps narrow the field.