Aa
A
A
Close
repaired tet child, now had ep study and found huge pulmanary vaulve
Repaired tet baby at 7 months, now almost 10, (46 pounds).  We just had our ep study done last week.  A loop was placed under the skin because they couldn't get him to have one of his spells.  Now the docs came out and said his pulmanary valuve was 4-5 times larger than it should be.  Too big for a cadavor so something else.  Then they said that it was going to be a fight to do it now or do it later!  We just went in for a little ep study.  At least thats the way they made it seem.  They one doc said he would talk to our sons cardiologist on Nov. 21st.  So almost a month to think the worst, nothing I can research so I can go in there with questions.  They seem to treat you better and speak to you different than if you go in as a weepy, scared ******** mom.  So where do I look, what do I look up, what are the options that are even wrong with him so I may go in
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
93532 tn?1349374050
So am I correct in that you are trying to find out the cause of the enlargement/dilation of the pulmonary valve?

Is he symptomatic? Sorry, i keep asking every one that but that kind of helps narrow the field.
Comment
Cancel
93532 tn?1349374050
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank