urrgent help.needed
My daughter is 4month old 6kg active on 3rd day of life diagnosis with subaortic 4-6mm vsd with pda close during first month of life and asd  close during last visit .but vsd still same nothing happane my daughter have occionall tachypnea during sleep so doc prescribe lasix and  capitopril  and also cardiomegly by chest x-ray our doc told definityly will need operation becasue of location and her chance of spotanoues close without damage valve is only 10%
i want to ask
is there is any chance to spotaneoue close?
If yes when i should excpect?
If no what is the best time to do surgery?and at which age my daughter will pass this situation and probem finish?
Is really true it will need open heart surgery and what is compication of such procedure
Thank you
Is there is any chance to spontaneous close?  Yes, you already said that the doctor told you that
If yes when i should expect? Each child is different and develops differently, so it is different with each child.
If no what is the best time to do surgery? and at which age my daughter will Pass this situation and problem finish?  Your daughter's cardiologist will know when the best time to do surgery on your daughter, you need to have faith in your child's doctor to know when the time is right.
Is really true it will need open heart surgery and what is complication of such procedure?  The complications are the same as any procedure that you have when you undergo surgery.