what to do
my son is Down , he is 10 years old , has  a case called AVcanal , accompanied by pulmonary hypertension ,it is contraindicated for surgery as the doctors told me , he is taking no tratment  for the case , his life is going with minimal troubles if he was attaked with common cold or influenza , he plays like the children but with minimal effort , we are taking care with him very good , but since  a year he is affected by hyperthyrodism and is taking neomercazole however the case is changing up and down within short periods (1 month)
what about the prognosis of such case ?
is it realy dengerous if he  travelled by air?
Are you saying that he cannot have surgery because to the pulmonary hypertention?
I do not understand: " the doctor told you because he is not taking any treatment for the case."  Are you saying the doctor cannot treat him anymore or are you saying he is not being given drugs to help him? Are you saying your son tires out while playing very quickly? What do you mean about the case changing up and down in a short time? That your son was doing well and in the last month has gotten worse? Traveling by air, you would have to check with his doctor. If he is on oxygen, the airlines would have to be aware of that. What has your son's doctor told you about his prognosis? If things are very severe, has anyone mentioned the idea of a heart-lung transplant? That would probably be in his future, I'm just not sure if they will do it if he has Down's Syndrome. (I'm taking it that that is why you wrote: "my son is Down)