wish Chris luck Please
On April 8yh Chris is headed to Childrens' Hospital Boston for the Implantable loop recorder. hopefully all goes well with this
michelle
Okay, Michelle, I'm first in line to wish you guys the best! Let us all know how things are going!!!!
Hi Michelle,

Our best wishes are with you. Don't worry he will be fine.
Michelle,

Wishing you and Chris the best of luck!!  I will be thinking of you and don't worry things will be fine.
Thank you everyone. I will let you know withe on the 8th the day he has it done or else the 9th. it is a 3 1/2 hour trip home and I want to make sure we aren't pushing it with him traveling. last time he went under he was vomiting for the rest of the day into the night.
Michelle
Will they be keeping him overnight for that proceedure, Michelle........we'll all be waiting to hear how things went so be sure and write okay?

Silvia
no as far as we know he will be coming home, unless something goes wrong, which I don't anticipate. they said the procedure is about 1-2 hours  and he is scheduled to be the first case, unless of course there is an emergency (let hope no one has an emergency that would be horrible for the little one) when he had his open heart surgery he was suppose to be the first one but they flew a 5 year old in who needed to go to the Or for something, so it pushed Chris back 3 hours, which I totally understand, the little boy made it through the surgery.
Thank you again and I will post just as soon as I can
michelle