Pediatric Endocrinology Expert Forum
angel syndrome

Questions in the Pediatric Endocrinology forum are answered by Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy. Topics covered include adrenal problems, diabetes insipidus, menstrual irregularities, obesity, parathyroid abnormalities, pituitary abnormalities, puberty concerns, rapid growth, rickets and bone disease, short stature, and thyroid.

angel syndrome
My nephew mentioned to me today that his daughter who is about two years old, has angel syndrome. He said, that the neurologist did notgave them a explanation of what that syndrome consist of what kind of effects it has. Can you please tell me is what that consists.
This is Angelman Syndrome-it is not an endocrine disorder but a genetic problem that children can have and they have a certain appearance with developmental delay.
A related discussion, angels sydrome was started.