low testosterone level in young boy
My 9-year old son seems to have all the sypmtoms of low testosterone: Very attached to Mom and Dad and home, won't defend himself, won't wrestle or play chase games, feels weak, has a long attention span, no moodiness whatsoever.  We have celebrated many of these qualities until this year - he has started separating from the other boys becasue they are too "rough" for him. Unfortunatley, he has very male interests:  sports, scores, science, competing etc.  So i was wondering if there is anything "natural" to do to give his testosterone level a boost.

The only unusual physical symptoms i notice are constipation and enlarged pupils.

Thanks for any thoughts or information on the subject,
at age 9 he should not really have testosterone levels measureable, I would not put this on  hormones, work with your pediatrician, he is only 9! He may indeed just have some separation issues, confidence issues and other concerns that are not to be blamed on hormones, please be sure that he is allowed to pursue what makes him happy and support all his positive aspects, do not pursue hormone replacement unless his doctor finds a true problem.