Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
5 year old with on again offagian chest pain!
About This Forum:

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

5 year old with on again offagian chest pain!

My 5 year old daughter has a VSD and as come to me several times in the past 2 months telling me her heart hurts. I don't know if I should be concerned or not I don't want to rush her to the hospital if we don't need to. I am in the process of finding a new Dr. for the girls. Should I be worried???