Can anyone decipher these ECG results?
My daughter has a small ASD, large VSD, she had an ECG done this morning. The ECG can be viewed at the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5672942&l=2f01d4961f&id=678237422

She also has significantly high systolic blood pressure (values ranging 110-120). Also, here's the #'s from the readout:

PR Interval: 108 ms

Vent Rate: 162 bpm

QRS Duration: 60 ms

QT/QTc: 268/439 ms

P-R-T axes: 70 90 62

Normal Sinus Rhythm

Left ventricular hypertrophy with repolarization abnormality

What does all of this mean?
Dear MSHanson,

Overall, it appears that your baby has a heart rate of 162 with sinus rhythm and normal axes and intervals.  The ECG suggest that there is thickening (hypertrophy) of the left ventricle (LVH); I’m not sure what the repolarization abnormality is, and it is not appropriate for me to be interpreting your child’s tests on this forum.  Certainly the LVH and elevated heart rate can be seen in the face of a large ventricular septal defect.  However, you need to discuss the clinical significance of these findings with your cardiologist.
Tahnk you. We are seeing them on Tuesday, I was just curious. I thought a heart rate of 162 was normal at this age?